Rear Eject Trailers for ADT's
- Sized for the material being hauled and the truck's maximum capacity that can be pulled.
- Safe and stable footing with a low center of gravity; extremely important for under prepared ground.
- Utilizes PHIL's unique 6-way kingpin hitch
- Typically doubles the payload of a traditional truck body on an articulated truck.
- Height and width are dependent upon site requirements and limitations.
- No rollers or required lubrication points; maintenance is minimal.
- Ejects material off of the rear, eliminating the need to drive over the ejected material with the rear trailer tires.