We are always interested in speaking with go-getters who share our dedication to innovation and quality. We also pride ourselves on our passion for our associates' success. We strive to provide each of our associates with a lifelong career, a family-friendly environment, higher recognition, more input, and endless development. If you have any questions, or would like to learn more about working for PHIL, view our current listing of positions available here.
Our current openings are listed here. To apply to a specific position, please do so online. Please be sure to indicate what type of role you are interested in. We offer careers in Sales, Marketing, Design Engineering, Finance, Administration, Purchasing, Welding, Manual Machining, Torch and Press Operation, Painting, and Shipping.
We strive to respond to each applicant as quickly as possible. Please allow up to two weeks for the processing of your application.
To find associates with the best chance at success, we invest a lot into our hiring process. Candidates should expect the following when interviewing for a position:
- Multiple interviews
- Basic skills testing onsite (including fit-up and weld test for Welders)
- Job match profile testing
- Complete physical, drug and alcohol screening
- Comprehensive background search
- A required 90-180 day temp-to-hire period through an outside agency
We practice random drug screening and do not allow tobacco on our campus.
- Your choice of two complete health insurance plans
- Optional Wellness Program includes yearly blood draw and labs
- Company-paid life, travel and accident insurance
- Optional additional life insurance and dependent life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Smoking cessation program (we are a smoke free campus)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Dental / Vision / Hearing program
- Education assistance and advancement opportunities
- Free and confidential associate assistance plan
- Pre-paid Legal services
- Company social events and gatherings, inside and outside of work hours
- Programs throughout the year incorporating fun prizes that encourage general health and well being
- Safety bonuses to our production associates
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Service and Attendance Awards
Paid Time Off Benefits
- 10, 20, 30, 40 Year Employment Trip
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick, Holiday)
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) options
- Monthly company contributions based on product sales and shipments the previous month
- Discretionary profit-sharing plan based on achievement of annual goals and company profit paid out annually into associate 401(k) plans
All regular fulltime assoicates are eligible for our benefits package.Part-time associates receive benefits based off of hours worked and will be discussed during the interview.